Who we are and how to contact us?
The website, available at www.transportherve.be (hereinafter: the 'website') is operated by and is the propery of :
- Legal form: nv (Belgian public limited company)
- Trade name: Transport Herve
- Registered office: Waalstraat 290, 9870 Zulte
- Company number: BE 0402.459.037
- Telephone number:+32 (0) 9 288 77 01
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hyperlink Website: www.transportherve.be - www.hervecoldstore.be
- hereinafter: “Transport Herve”, "Herve Coldstore", "our website", “we” or “us”).
We are responsible for the processing of your personal data. As the data controller, we take all appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that the processing complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter: "GDPR"). All appointees or employees who have access to you personal data, as well as the processors we engage, are equally obliged to comply with the GDPR.
Purpose for which we process your personal data
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Your personal data will not be used for direct marketing.
- What is the legal basis for the processing of your personal data?
We process your personal data if:
- We need it for: consent, execution of an agreement, legal obligation, vital interests, public interest, justified interests.
What personal data do we process?
We process the personal data necessary to perform our services. Additional data provided by you will be regarded as data that may be used by us.
Who else receives and/or processes your personal data (besides us)?
All parties that are necessary to process your personal data. This includes legal provisions or administrative obligations, such as cooperation with an accounting firm.
Do we transfer your personal data to (companies or entities in) non-EU countries?
Where do we store your personal data and for how long?
Data resulting from the use of this website is stored on a secure server, managed by Combell.
We will not retain your personal data longer than is necessary to achieve the specified purposes. If the purpose is achieved, we will delete your personal data as a principle.
Rights and obligations
What are your rights?
- You have the right to ask us to:
- access your personal data;
- correct or delete your personal data;
- limit the processing that relates to you.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. You may object at any time and free of charge to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- You have the right to transfer your personal data to another controller.
- If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. However, the withdrawal of your consent does not have a retroactive effect and does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.
- You have the right to complain to the Data Protection Authority (https://www.gegevensbeschermingautoriteit.be/).
- The exercise of the above rights is subject to the requierments and conditions as stipulated in the GDPR.
- To exercise the above rights, you can simply send us a request in which you must identify yourself adequately.
What are our obligations?
- We take all appropriate security measures to protect your personal data. This includes the necessary measures regarding access control, encryption, physical and operational security, concerning, in particular, the website and our servers.
- We maintain a processing register in which the (category of) processing of your personal data is also described.
- We cooperate with the competent data protection authorities (at their request).
- We will, where necessary and/or mandatory, immediately notify the Data Protection Authority of any breaches relating to your personal data (including unlawful processing, loss, unavailability, destruction, damage or unauthorised disclosure) and this no later than 72 hours after becoming aware of the fact.
- In the event that such a breach is likely to pose a high risk to your rights, and under the conditions set out in the GDPR, we will also notify you. If you become aware, in any way, of a breach relating to your personal data or those of others, please contact us at our email address which can be found in the first section, at the top of this page.
- Should we use certain new technologies or applications for the processing of your personal data, which are likely to entail high data protection risks for you, we will carry out a so-called "Data Protection Impact Assessment" (DPIA) under the conditions set out in the GDPR and, if required, consult the Data Protection Authority in advance.
What are cookies and what are they used for?
- Cookies are small data files that are stored by the browser on the hard drive of your computer or device when you visit a website.
- Cookies facilitate the interaction between the visitor and a website and are used to improve the user experience and to collect statistics from website visitors. Cookies also ensure that your personal settings and preferences are stored or that video and audio material can be played. Certain cookies may be placed by a third party, e.g. Google Analytics, to measure the use of a website.
The cookies on this website
This website uses different types of cookies:
- Analytical cookies: these cookies are used to compile statistics on the number of visitors to the website, the most popular web pages, etc. (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Pure technical cookies: these cookies are necessary for the optimal functioning of the website, to display certain graphic elements,etc.
- Permanent cookies: these are cookies that are placed on your device permanently, at least until their duration expires.
- Session cookies: these are cookies that keep track of certain preferences during a browsing session but disappear when you close your browser session.
Below you will find a more detailed list and description of the cookies on the website.
With the help of a session cookie we can see which parts of the website you have viewed during this visit. This allows us to adapt our service as much as possible to the surfing behaviour of our visitors. These cookies are automatically deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
With the help of a permanent cookie we can recognise you when you visit our website again. This allows the website to be specially adjusted to your preferences. We can also remember this through a cookie if you have permitted us to place cookies. This way you do not have to repeat your preferences each time you visit our website, which saves you time and makes it a more pleasant experience for you to use our website. Permanent cookies can be deleted via the settings of your browser.
Cookie name: cookie_agreed
- Function / Objective :
To keep track of whether or not cookies from this website are accepted.
- Data that is collected and stored :
Only the choice of acceptance is kept.
- Own cookie or third-party cookie:
- Retention period :
3 months 1 week
Cookie name: Google Analytics cookie
Through our website, a cookie is placed by the U.S. company Google, as part of the Analytics service. We use this service to track and receive reports on how visitors use the website. Google may provide this information to third parties, if they are legally obliged to do so, or if third parties process the information on Google's behalf. We have no control over this. We do / do not allow Google to use the obtained Analytics information for other Google services. The information that Google collects is anonymised as much as possible. Your IP address is explicitly not given. The information is transferred to Google and stored by them on servers in the United States. Google adheres to the Privacy Shield Principles and is affiliated with the Privacy Shield Program of the US Department of Commerce. This means that there is an adequate level of protection for the processing of any personal data.
- Function / Objective :
To help analyse how users use the website.
- Data collected and stored :
Information about your use of the Website, including your IP address. This information is transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity for website operators and to provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so or to the extent that these third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. For more information: http://www.google.be/intl/nl/analytics/.
- Own cookie or third-party cookie :
- Retention period :
Doubleclick Remarketing from Google
Our website places a cookie from the U.S company Google as part of the Doubleclick Adsense Remarketing service. We use this cookie to serve you targeted advertisements after you visit this website. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or if third parties process the information on behalf of Google. We do not influence further processing. The information is transferred to Google and stored by them on servers in the United States for an indefinite period.
Through our website, a cookie is placed by the U.S. company Facebook as part of the 'Facebook Pixel' service. We use this service to track and receive reports on how visitors use the website and to display targeted advertisements on Facebook. A user profile is created during your visit to this website. Facebook may provide this information to third parties if Facebook is legally obliged to do so, or to the extent that third parties process the information on behalf of Facebook. The information is transferred to Facebook and stored by them for an indefinite period on servers in the United States.
Manage or delete cookies
- It is possible, however, that the website will nog longer function correctly or that certain (graphic) elements or applications on the website will be les likely to function properly.
Feel free to contact us. you can find our email address in the first section, at the top of this page.